This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
News from Dal-Tile regarding an acquisition and a separate expansion drew the most reader interest last week (Dal-Tile Acquires Cerámica San Lorenzo’s North American Operations, Announces Construction of New Plant in Tennessee): “Dal-Tile recently announced that it has acquired the North American operations of Cerámica San Lorenzo. The purchase includes…”
Top 5 Hottest News for July 19-25
1. Dal-Tile Acquires Cerámica San Lorenzo’s North American Operations, Announces Construction of New Plant in Tennessee #5 last week
2. Ceramic Fiber Continues to Dominate High-Temperature Insulation Market
3. Corning Gorilla Glass Helps Meizu Make its Slimmest Smartphone Yet
4. Tablet Shipments in 2015 Experience Largest Decline Since 2009 Category Inception
5. Blasch Precision Ceramics Announces New Hires