This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Morgan Advanced Materials’ announcement regarding an expansion to meet growing demand from the oil and gas industry drew the most reader interest last week (Growth in Hydrocyclone Demand Drives Further Investment from Morgan Advanced Materials): “Morgan Advanced Materials has made a significant investment in its capability to produce high-specification ceramic hydrocyclone liners at its manufacturing facility in Rugby, Warwickshire, following unprecedented levels of…”
Top 5 Hottest News for August 2-8
1. Growth in Hydrocyclone Demand Drives Further Investment from Morgan Advanced Materials
2. Blasch Precision Ceramics Announces New Hires #third week in Top 5!
3. ceramitec 2015 Will Offer Multiple Opportunities for Refractories Manufacturers
4. Corning Announces Flaws Retirement, Series of Management Promotions #2 last week
5. Global Water Market to Drive Growth in Ceramic Membranes