This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Readers last week were most interested in Mohawk’s second quarter financial results, including news that ceramic has become its largest segment (Mohawk Industries Sees Flat Net Sales in 2015 Second Quarter; Ceramic Becomes Largest Product Category): “Mohawk Industries, Inc. recently announced 2015 second quarter net earnings of $186 million and diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $2.53. Excluding…”
Top 5 Hottest News for August 16-22
1. Mohawk Industries Sees Flat Net Sales in 2015 Second Quarter; Ceramic Becomes Largest Product Category #5 last week
2. Kyocera Solar Lights Up Brazil’s Largest Solar-Powered Highway
3. Imerys Announces Improved Results in 2015 First Half
4. Digital Printing Technologies Help Expand Opportunities for Worldwide Ceramic Floor Tile Market
5. Despite Sequential Increase in Ceramic Proppant Sales, CARBO Ceramics Reports Net Loss in 2015 Second Quarter #3 last week