This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, news regarding a new plant manager for SCHOTT North America drew the most reader interest (Platt Appointed Plant Manager of SCHOTT’s Duryea Facility): “SCHOTT North America has appointed Michael Platt to the role of plant manager at its Duryea, Pa., manufacturing facility. Platt has worked for…”
Top 5 Hottest News for August 23-29
1. Platt Appointed Plant Manager of SCHOTT’s Duryea Facility
2. Registration is Open for Ceramics Expo 2016
3. Two DOE Reports Highlight Trends of Growing U.S. Wind Energy Industry
4. Skyworks Expands Filter Operations in Japan
5. Mohawk Industries Sees Flat Net Sales in 2015 Second Quarter; Ceramic Becomes Largest Product Category third week in Top 5!