This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Readers last week were most interested in an expansion announcement from CoorsTek Medical (CoorsTek Medical Expands Medical-Grade Ceramic Production Capacity): “CoorsTek Medical recently announced a five-year, multi-million-dollar capital investment program to support the growing worldwide demand for its ceramic hip replacement components and…”
Top 5 Hottest News for August 30 – September 5
1. CoorsTek Medical Expands Medical-Grade Ceramic Production Capacity
2. Raby Takes Office as Morgan Advanced Materials CEO
3. Registration is Open for Ceramics Expo 2016 #2 last week
4. Despite Global Market Rout, Huge Rise in Trade Expected from Asia to North America and Europe
5. Demand in Automotive and Glass Industries will Help Drive the Global Rare Earths Market