This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, Ferro’s acquisition of Al Salomi drew the most reader interest (Ferro to Acquire Egyptian Tile Coatings Manufacturer Al Salomi): “Ferro Corp. recently announced that it has signed a definitive agreement with the shareholders of Egypt-based tile coatings manufacturer Al Salomi for Frit and Glazes to acquire…”
Top 5 Hottest News for September 6-12
1. Ferro to Acquire Egyptian Tile Coatings Manufacturer Al Salomi
2. 25th Anniversary of PPG’s STARPHIRE Glass Traces History to Fallingwater
3. Obi Worldphone Adopts Corning Gorilla Glass 4 for New Smartphones
4. Ceramika Paradyz Invests in Sacmi Pressing Technology
5. Energy-Efficient and Environmentally Sound Solutions on Display at ceramitec 2015