This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Readers last week were most interested in an announcement from CARBO Ceramics regarding its proppants production (CARBO Ceramics Idles Proppant Facility in Georgia): “CARBO Ceramics Inc. recently announced that it will idle its proppant manufacturing facility in Millen, Ga., due to reduced industry…”
Top 5 Hottest News for September 13-19
1. CARBO Ceramics Idles Proppant Facility in Georgia
2. PPG Declares Force Majeure in Western U.S. and Canada for Glass Products
3. Dental Association Raises Awareness as Implant Industry Grows
4. Research Report Explores the Advanced Functional Materials Market
5. 25th Anniversary of PPG’s STARPHIRE Glass Traces History to Fallingwater #2 last week