This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Air Products’ plan to separate into two separate companies garnered the most reader interest last week (Air Products to Spin Off Materials Technologies Business): “Air Products recently announced that its Board of Directors has approved the intention to fully separate its Materials Technologies business via…”
Top 5 Hottest News for September 27 – October 3
1. Air Products to Spin Off Materials Technologies Business
2. Star Ceramics Turns to Sacmi for New Sanitaryware Facility
3. PPG Lifts Force Majeure for Fresno Glass Manufacturing Facility
4. University of Birmingham Researchers Use Coated Silica to Repair Damaged Teeth
5. Ceramics to Benefit as Demand Increases for Thermal Spray Coatings #3 last week