This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in Alcoa’s plan to separate into two companies (Alcoa to Separate into Two Public Companies): “Alcoa recently announced that its board of directors has unanimously approved a plan to separate into two independent, publicly traded companies, culminating…”
Top 5 Hottest News for October 4-10
1. Alcoa to Separate into Two Public Companies
2. Star Ceramics Turns to Sacmi for New Sanitaryware Facility second week at #2!
3. H.C. Starck Realigns Executive Board
4. Worldwide Calcium Carbonate Market to Experience Steady Growth through 2020
5. Women in Manufacturing Receives Grant from GE Foundation