This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, the decision by Morgan Advanced Materials to eliminate the position of chief operating officer drew the most interest (Morgan Advanced Materials Eliminates COO Position; Hosty to Step Down in January): “Following a review of group operations, Morgan Advanced Materials recently announced that regional presidents will report directly to…”
Top 5 Hottest News for October 18-24
1. Morgan Advanced Materials Eliminates COO Position; Hosty to Step Down in January
2. North American Proppant Demand to Reach $8.2 Billion in 2019
3. Thermal Technology Sells First DCS 15-6 Unit
4. Sacmi Becomes a Mectiles Shareholder
5. NEG and NSG Announce Joint Development of Glass Fillers for Engineering Plastics