This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Readers last week were most interested in Saint-Gobain’s new headquarters in North America (Saint-Gobain Opens New North American Corporate Headquarters): “Saint-Gobain Corp. recently announced the official opening of its North American corporate headquarters located in Malvern, Pa. The 320,000-sq-ft campus…”
Top 5 Hottest News for October 25-31
1. Saint-Gobain Opens New North American Corporate Headquarters
2. Rio Tinto Maintains Strong Bauxite and Alumina Production in 2015 Third Quarter
3. Guardian to Repair Glass Furnace and Expand Production at DeWitt Facility
4. Sacmi Becomes a Mectiles Shareholder second week at #4
5. Acme Brick Backs New UT Arlington Masonry Courses