This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, Ceradyne’s announcement regarding body armor drew the most reader interest (U.S. Army Orders Additional Body Armor from Ceradyne): “Ceradyne, Inc., a 3M company, recently received a contract modification worth $34 million from the Army to provide 28,000 pieces of body armor under the Soldier Protection Systems Vital Torso Protection program for lightweight…”
Top 5 Hottest News for November 1-7
1. U.S. Army Orders Additional Body Armor from Ceradyne
2. ceramitec 2015 Attracts International Ceramic Industry
3. Saint-Gobain Opens New North American Corporate Headquarters #1 last week
4. Attendees of 2015 Fuel Cell Seminar will Learn of Ceramics’ Role in SOFCs
5. Air Products to Highlight Oxy-Fuel Combustion Benefits at Conference on Glass Problems