This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in Kyocera TCL Solar’s new plant (Kyocera TCL Solar Completes Solar Power Plant on Reclaimed Island): “Kyocera Corp. and Century Tokyo Leasing Corp. announced recently that Kyocera TCL Solar LLC, a joint venture established by the two companies, has completed construction of the largest mega-solar power plant in…”
Top 5 Hottest News for November 15-21
1. Kyocera TCL Solar Completes Solar Power Plant on Reclaimed Island
2. Air Products to Name Materials Technologies Business Spin-Off Versum Materials
3. L.A. Deploys Philips’ Smartpole Street Lighting with 4G LTE Wireless Technology from Ericsson
4. Mohawk Sees Record EPS in Third Quarter 2015; Global Ceramic Segment Sales Increase 2%
5. Amedica Submits Clinical Data to FDA for Clearance of Silicon Nitride Composite Interbody Spinal Device