This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
News from Amedica regarding its silicon nitride interbody spinal device drew the most reader interest last week (Amedica Submits Clinical Data to FDA for Clearance of Silicon Nitride Composite Interbody Spinal Device): “Amedica Corp. recently announced that it has submitted to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) the 24-month clinical data outcomes from its CASCADE study, a blinded, randomized clinical trial that compared outcomes of cervical fusion between Amedica’s composite silicon nitride devices manufactured with…”
Top 5 Hottest News for November 22-28
1. Amedica Submits Clinical Data to FDA for Clearance of Silicon Nitride Composite Interbody Spinal Device #5 last week
2. Alfred Receives $7.75 Million State Grant for University Center for Advanced Ceramic Manufacturing and Education
3. Audi, BMW and Daimler Adding Smart Glass
4. Multiple Factors Driving Growth in Global Ceramic Market Size; Advanced Ceramics to Advance 9% through 2022
5. Homer Laughlin Union Members Approve New One-Year Contract