This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in a report detailing upcoming trends for the ceramic industry (Multiple Factors Driving Growth in Global Ceramic Market Size; Advanced Ceramics to Advance 9% through 2022): “The global ceramics market is expected to reach $287 billion by 2022, according to a recent report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising government funding for large-scale…”
Top 5 Hottest News for November 29 – December 5
1. Multiple Factors Driving Growth in Global Ceramic Market Size; Advanced Ceramics to Advance 9% through 2022 #4 last week
2. Saint-Gobain Announces 2015 NOVA Innovation Competition Winners
3. Osram to Invest $3.2 Billion in New Lighting Technologies
4. Sacmi’s EKO Kiln Sales Top 50 Units Worldwide
5. GE Expands Wind Portfolio, Introduces New Renewable Energy Business