This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
News regarding the incorporation of Corning Gorilla Glass in the Ford GT drew the most reader interest last week (Ford GT First Production Vehicle to Use Lightweight Corning Gorilla Glass for Windshield): “Corning Inc. recently announced that the Ford GT supercar is the first production vehicle to use Corning® Gorilla® Glass for Automotive in a windshield. Ford is also using…”
Top 5 Hottest News for December 20-26
1. Ford GT First Production Vehicle to Use Lightweight Corning Gorilla Glass for Windshield
2. STARPHIRE Glass Revives Office Building in Beverly Hills
3. U.S. is Now Preferred Location for New Factory Capacity to Serve Domestic Market
4. Ceramics Expo Announces Some Key Speakers for 2016 Event
5. DOE Announces $35 Million to Advance Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies