This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in two employee promotions at Blasch Precision Ceramics (Blasch Announces Two Promotions) “Blasch Precision Ceramics, Inc. recently announced two promotions within its engineering group...”
Top 5 Hottest News for January 17-23
1. Blasch Announces Two Promotions
2. Alcoa to Close Warrick Alumina Smelter and Curtail Remaining Capacity at Point Comfort Refinery #5 last week
3. TA Instruments’ ElectroForce Group Moves to New Facility
4. Court Challenges to Pittsburgh Corning Plan of Reorganization Withdrawn
5. Ford Tripling Autonomous Vehicle Development Fleet, Accelerating On-Road Testing of Sensors and Software