This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in an automotive glazing joint venture between Saint-Gobain and Corning (Saint-Gobain and Corning Announce New Joint Venture to Produce Lightweight Glazing for the Automotive Market) “Saint-Gobain Sekurit and Corning Inc. recently announced that they have signed an agreement to establish an exclusive joint venture, equally owned by…”
Top 5 Hottest News for January 31 – February 6
1. Saint-Gobain and Corning Announce New Joint Venture to Produce Lightweight Glazing for the Automotive Market #5 last week
2. New Coating Technologies and Materials Help Drive Growth in High-Performance Ceramics Markets
3. Morgan Advanced Materials Appoints Bunch Non-Executive Director
4. Corning Achieves $9.8 Billion in Core Sales for 2015
5. U.S. Silica to Increase Prices for Silica and Aplite Products