This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Readers last week were most drawn to Corning’s announcement regarding its 2015 financial results (Corning Achieves $9.8 Billion in Core Sales for 2015) “Corning Inc. recently announced its results for the fourth quarter and full-year 2015. Corning reported core sales of…”
Top 5 Hottest News for February 7-13
1. Corning Achieves $9.8 Billion in Core Sales for 2015 #4 last week
2. Molybdenum Market Poised for Recovery
3. Strong Growth Expected for Global Transparent Ceramics Market
4. Morgan Advanced Materials Appoints Bunch Non-Executive Director #3 last week
5. Minerals Technologies Sees 4% Sales Increase in 2015