This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most drawn to details regarding CARBO Ceramics’ financial results (Oil and Gas Downturn Negatively Affects CARBO Ceramics’ 2015 Results): “CARBO Ceramics Inc. recently reported a generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) net loss of $50 million, or a loss of $2.17 per share, on revenues of…”
Top 5 Hottest News for February 14-20
1. Oil and Gas Downturn Negatively Affects CARBO Ceramics’ 2015 Results
2. RHI Announces Preliminary 2015 Results
3. CMCs Help Drive Global Commercial Aircraft Fuel Nozzle Market
4. 3M and Schuberth to Collaborate on Next-Generation Helmet Technology
5. Global Zirconium Market to Experience 7% CAGR through 2020