This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Morgan Advanced Materials’ announcement regarding its plans for the future drew the most reader interest last week (Morgan Advanced Materials Details 2015 Results, Plans for Long-Term Strategy and New Business Structure): “Morgan Advanced Materials recently announced a review of its strategy and outlined its overall vision and direction, including six execution priorities. In very challenging…”
Top 5 Hottest News for February 21-27
1. Morgan Advanced Materials Details 2015 Results, Plans for Long-Term Strategy and New Business Structure
2. Kyocera Donates Solar Power Generating Systems to Nepal to Support Earthquake Reconstruction
3. I-Minerals Halloysite to be Tested in New Wound Treatment Material
4. China Continues to Dominate Worldwide Silicon Carbide Output
5. Deep Gas Utica Well Utilizes CARBO Ceramics’ Proppant Technology