This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Readers last week were most interested in a collaboration focused on spinal fusion devices that incorporate silicon nitride (Amedica and Celling Biosciences to Collaborate on Silicon Nitride-Based Spinal Fusion Devices): “Amedica Corp. recently announced a collaboration with Celling Biosciences to research and develop biologically enhanced implants. As part of…”
Top 5 Hottest News for March 13-19
1. Amedica and Celling Biosciences to Collaborate on Silicon Nitride-Based Spinal Fusion Devices
2. CoorsTek Medical Announces FDA Clearance for Total Hip System Incorporating Ceramic Components
3. Boral Unveils U.S. Innovation Factory
4. Revenue Down 8.5% for Vesuvius in 2015
5. Schenck Process Signs Global Partnership Agreement with Sandvik #3 last week