This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, Amedica’s latest spinal implant collaboration continued to draw the most reader interest (Amedica and Celling Biosciences to Collaborate on Silicon Nitride-Based Spinal Fusion Devices): “Amedica Corp. recently announced a collaboration with Celling Biosciences to research and develop biologically enhanced implants. As part of…”
Top 5 Hottest News for March 20-26
1. Amedica and Celling Biosciences to Collaborate on Silicon Nitride-Based Spinal Fusion Devices 2nd week at #1
2. Pye to Receive Toledo Glass and Ceramic Award
3. GE Aviation Creates Digital Business
4. I-Minerals Completes Bovill Kaolin Project Feasibility Study
5. Jacques to Succeed Walsh as Rio Tinto Chief Executive