This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Readers last week were most interested in a report detailing the advanced structural ceramics market (Bioceramics Driving Overall Growth in Ceramic Market): “Advanced structural ceramics have the potential to resolve many material-based challenges in a host of commercial and industrial markets. The total technical and advanced…”
Top 5 Hottest News for March 27 – April 2
1. Bioceramics Driving Overall Growth in Ceramic Market
2. Dangerfield to Retire from Morgan Advanced Materials
3. Reduction in Prices Expected to Drive Global Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Market
4. GT Advanced Technologies Completes Financial Restructuring, Emerges from Chapter 11
5. AGC to Build Second Float Glass Plant in Brazil