This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Readers last week were most interested in the OSHA rule regarding silica dust (OSHA Announces Final Rule on Silica Dust): “The U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) recently announced a final rule that it says will improve protections for workers exposed to respirable silica dust. The rule is expected…”
Top 5 Hottest News for April 10-16
1. OSHA Announces Final Rule on Silica Dust
2. Turner Appointed CFO of Morgan Advanced Materials
3. Kyocera to Acquire SGS Tool
4. Haile Receives 2015 Acme Brick President’s Award
5. Alcoa Signs $350 Million in Bauxite Supply Contracts