This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, a sad announcement from Haeger Potteries drew the most reader interest (Haeger Potteries to Close After 145 Years): “After more than 100 years in business, Haeger Potteries will cease its manufacturing operations in East Dundee, Ill. The company expects to finish production near the end of…”
Top 5 Hottest News for April 17-23
1. Haeger Potteries to Close After 145 Years
2. Shortage of Skilled Workers Hampers Manufacturing Industry
3. Corning to Acquire Alliance Fiber Optic Products
4. R&D to Boost Global Piezoelectric Smart Materials Market
5. Fantom Materials Acquires Trex Advanced Materials