This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Kyocera’s expansion in Washington State is our top news story for the second consecutive week (Kyocera Expands Ceramic Manufacturing in Washington State): “Kyocera Industrial Ceramics Corp. recently celebrated a groundbreaking ceremony for a $10 million expansion of its manufacturing operations in Vancouver, Wash. Planned for…”
Top 5 Hottest News for May 15-21
1. Kyocera Expands Ceramic Manufacturing in Washington State second week at #1
2. Mohawk Achieves Record Net Sales in 2016 First Quarter
3. Pittsburgh Corning Emerges from Chapter 11 Reorganization
4. Innovation to Drive Growth in Abrasives Market
5. MKS Completes Newport Acquisition