This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Readers last week were most interested in news from HarbisonWalker regarding its plans for growth (HarbisonWalker Announces Growth Plans): “HarbisonWalker International recently announced details about how the company is transforming itself and repositioning its brand for aggressive…”
Top 5 Hottest News for May 29 – June 4
1. HarbisonWalker Announces Growth Plans
2. View Secures World’s Largest Dynamic Glass Installation
3. U.S. Silica Acquires Additional Reserves in Illinois
4. Rio Tinto Announces Senior Management Changes #3 last week
5. Ceradyne Awarded Contract for 177,000 Body Armor Plates #1 last week