This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, recognition for Corning drew the most reader interest (Corning Iris Glass Named a SID Display Component of the Year): “Corning Inc.’s light-guide plate solution, Iris™ Glass, has received a 2016 Display Component of the Year award from the Society for Information Display (SID). The 2016 Display Industry Awards (DIAs) recognize…”
Top 5 Hottest News for June 5-11
1. Corning Iris Glass Named a SID Display Component of the Year
2. HarbisonWalker Announces Growth Plans #1 last week
3. CoorsTek Acquires Philips Ceramics Operation in Uden
4. Three Trends to Impact the Passenger Vehicle Market in China
5. View Secures World’s Largest Dynamic Glass Installation #2 last week