This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
CoorsTek’s most recent acquisition drew the most reader interest last week (CoorsTek Acquires Philips Ceramics Operation in Uden): “CoorsTek recently announced that it has acquired the Philips ceramics operation in Uden, Netherlands. Through this acquisition, CoorsTek expands its ongoing…”
Top 5 Hottest News for June 12-18
1. CoorsTek Acquires Philips Ceramics Operation in Uden #3 last week
2. Saint-Gobain Announces New Brand Identity
3. 3M Wins Patent Infringement Lawsuit against Dental Direkt
4. Antibacterial Glass Market on the Rise
5. Corning Completes Tender Offer to Acquire Alliance Fiber Optic Products