This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Readers last week were most interested in Saint-Gobain’s brand positioning plan (Saint-Gobain Announces New Brand Identity): “At its recent annual general meeting, Saint-Gobain unveiled its new logo. A new interpretation of…”
Top 5 Hottest News for June 19-25
1. Saint-Gobain Announces New Brand Identity #2 last week
2. Rio Tinto Unveils New Organizational Structure and Executive Team
3. Mohr Facilitates Sale of Technical Ceramics Facility
4. Owens Corning Dedicates N.C. Advanced Manufacturing Plant
5. CoorsTek Acquires Philips Ceramics Operation in Uden third week in Top 5!