This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, news from Rio Tinto regarding a new structure and management team drew the most reader interest (Rio Tinto Unveils New Organizational Structure and Executive Team): “Beginning in July, Rio Tinto’s product group structure will be adjusted to better align the company’s assets with the business strategy to…”
Top 5 Hottest News for June 26 – July 2
1. Rio Tinto Unveils New Organizational Structure and Executive Team #2 last week
2. GE Aviation to Build New Silicon Carbide Facilities
3. Steelite International Announces New Ownership
4. Acme Brick Receives Spirit of Enterprise Award
5. Global Hollow Glass Microspheres Market to Grow 7.5%