This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
News from GE Aviation regarding two new silicon carbide facilities in Alabama garnered a high level of interest last week (GE Aviation to Build New Silicon Carbide Facilities): “In a ceremony with Alabama public officials, GE Aviation recently broke ground on two adjacent factories to mass-produce silicon carbide (SiC) materials used to manufacture…”
Top 5 Hottest News for July 3-9
1. GE Aviation to Build New Silicon Carbide Facilities #2 last week
2. Morgan Named VP and CFO of Acme Brick
3. Corning Announces Investment in Versalume
4. Mohr Facilitates Sale of Technical Ceramics Facility
5. Global 3-D Printing Materials Market Galloping Along