This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in VitrA’s sanitaryware plant upgrade in Santehnika (Eczacıbaşı Grows in Russia with Sacmi): “The VitrA Santehnika sanitaryware production plant, part of the Eczacıbaşı Group, recently began manufacturing with a high-pressure…”
Top 5 Hottest News for July 10-16
1. Eczacıbaşı Grows in Russia with Sacmi
2. Morgan Named VP and CFO of Acme Brick #2 last week
3. Alfred’s CACT Represented at New York Additive Manufacturing Session
4. Seven Refractories Expands in Slovenia
5. GE Aviation to Build New Silicon Carbide Facilities third week in Top 5!