This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Readers last week were most interested in the use of a CoorsTek ceramic membrane for the conversion of natural gas to a liquid state (CoorsTek Ceramic Membrane Enables Conversion of Natural Gas to Liquid): “CoorsTek recently announced that a team of scientists from CoorsTek Membrane Sciences, the University of Oslo, and the Instituto de Tecnología Química (Spain) has developed a new process to use natural gas as a raw material for aromatic chemicals. The process uses…”
Top 5 Hottest News for August 14-20
1. CoorsTek Ceramic Membrane Enables Conversion of Natural Gas to Liquid
2. EPA Determines Aircraft Emissions Contribute to Climate Change
3. Saint-Gobain Announces Positive Results for 2016 First Half
4. Kyocera to Acquire Optical Component Manufacturer Melles Griot
5. H.C. Starck Powder Divisions Adopt New Corporate Structure