This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Readers last week were most interested in global trends for the thermal spray coatings market (Global Thermal Spray Coatings Market to See Steady Growth): “The thermal spray coatings market is expected to reach the value of $7.6 billion at the end of 2016, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of…”
Top 5 Hottest News for August 28 - September 3
1. Global Thermal Spray Coatings Market to See Steady Growth
2. Glen-Gery Expands Black Brick Product Offering
3. Skyworks Acquires Filter Joint Venture with Panasonic
4. Study Reveals Majority of Visual Hacking Attempts Are Successful
5. PPG to Upgrade South Carolina Fiber Glass Plant