This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Seven Refractories’ recent agreement with Dalmia Bharat garnered the most reader interest last week (Seven Refractories Signs MoU with Dalmia Bharat Group): “Seven Refractories has entered into an agreement with the refractories business of Dalmia Bharat Group to develop and supply a wide range of monolithic refractories for…”
Top 5 Hottest News for September 4-10
1. Seven Refractories Signs MoU with Dalmia Bharat Group
2. New Platforms Needed for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
3. U.S. Silica Completes NBR Sand Acquisition
4. Amedica Receives FDA Clearance for Interbody Fusion Device Sizes
5. High-Performance Composites Market to Decelerate