This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in Morgan Advanced Materials’ latest lightweight armor order (Morgan Advanced Materials Awarded MoD Ballistic Shields Contract): “Long Ballistic Shield, the Composites and Defence Systems business of Morgan Advanced Materials, has secured a £1.1 million (~ $1.4 million) contract from the UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) to supply ballistic shields and…"
Top 5 Hottest News Stories for September 25 – October 1
1. Morgan Advanced Materials Awarded MoD Ballistic Shields Contract
2. TA Instruments Acquires Germany-Based Rubotherm #3 last week
3. Global Graphene Market Set to Skyrocket
4. Hickey Appointed Chief Executive of AMRICC
5. Vitro Shareholders Approve PPG Flat Glass Acquisition