This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
An agreement between Allied Mineral and Blasch Precision Ceramics drew the most reader interest last week (Allied Mineral and Blasch Enter Exclusive Distributor Agreement): “Allied Mineral Products recently announced that it has entered into an agreement with Blasch Precision Ceramics to be the exclusive distributor of the Blasch engineered CeraLoop™ channel furnace lining for use in…”
Top 5 Hottest News Stories for August 27 - September 2
1. Allied Mineral and Blasch Enter Exclusive Distributor Agreement
2. Carbon Ceramic Brakes Gain Traction in Luxury Market
3. Morgan Fire Protection System Receives EU Certification
4. Corning Marks 50th Anniversary of Operations in Oneonta #5 last week
5. Double-Digit Growth Projected for Ceramic Membranes through 2021