This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Readers last week were most drawn to CeraMaterials’ announcement regarding its newest representative (Industrial Furnace Specialties to Rep for CeraMaterials): “CeraMaterials recently announced the signing of its newest representative, Industrial Furnace Specialties (IFS). Specializing in industrial furnace repairs, inspections, and maintenance installations, IFS will provide coverage for…”
Top 5 Hottest News Stories for January 7-13
1. Industrial Furnace Specialties to Rep for CeraMaterials #5 last week
2. Smith to Head Oil & Gas Proppants Division for U.S. Silica
3. Strong Growth Projected for Silicon Carbide Semiconductor Devices
4. AVX to Acquire Antenna System Manufacturer Ethertronics
5. Acme Brick Announces Personnel Changes third week in Top 5!