Last week, readers were most interested in the CeramTec products being used in the Olympic Winter Games ski jumping hills (CeramTec Supplies Ceramic Inrun Track System for Olympic Ski Jumping): “CeramTec has equipped the ski jumping hills for the XXIII Winter Olympic Games, which will take place in Pyeongchang, South Korea, from February 9-25, with its ALOSLIDE® ICE ceramic inrun track system. The system was developed and…”
Top 5 Hottest News Stories for January 28 - February 3
1. CeramTec Supplies Ceramic Inrun Track System for Olympic Ski Jumping
2. Allied Mineral Products to Acquire Select Graftech Product Lines #5 last week
3. New AGC Quartz Lens for Deep Ultraviolet LEDs Simplifies Manufacturing
4. Revenue Increases 83% for CARBO Ceramics in 2017
5. Lawson Named General Manager of Orton Following Childress Retirement
This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.