Last week, readers were most interested in Saint-Gobain’s innovation-related accomplishments (Saint-Gobain Recognized as One of the World’s Most Innovative Companies): “Clarivate Analytics (formally Thomson Reuters) recently published its Top Global Innovators 2017 ranking. For the seventh consecutive year, Saint-Gobain has been included in the 100 most innovative companies and institutions in the world, based on…”
Top 5 Hottest News Stories for February 11-17
1. Saint-Gobain Recognized as One of the World’s Most Innovative Companies #2 last week
2. Corning Sales Climb 8% in 2017
3. SCHOTT Doubles Production Capacity for Coated Vials
4. CeramTec Supplies Ceramic Inrun Track System for Olympic Ski Jumping back on the list!
5. H.C. Starck Receives Seventh Consecutive “Conflict-Free” Certification
This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.