Last week, readers were most interested in the annual St. Louis symposium on refractories (Refractories Industry to Meet in St. Louis for Annual Symposium): “The St. Louis Section and the Refractory Ceramics Division of the American Ceramic Society (ACerS) are again teaming up to sponsor the 54th Annual Symposium on Refractories, which will be held…”
Top 5 Hottest News Stories for February 25 - March 3
1. Refractories Industry to Meet in St. Louis for Annual Symposium
2. New GE Aviation Plant Seeks to Narrow Manufacturing Skills Gap #4 last week
3. Corning Receives Cummins New Product Development Award
4. Gaul Named Director of Marketing for Plibrico #1 last week
5. O-I Containers Achieve Cradle to Cradle Certification
This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.