Last week, the acquisition of Reusche & Co. by Schilling Graphics drew the most interest (Schilling Graphics Acquires Reusche & Co., Changes Company Name): “Schilling Graphics recently announced that it has acquired Reusche & Co., a division of Trans World Supplies, Inc. of Greeley, Colo.
‘“Reusche & Co., now Reusche Inks & Coatings, has provided decorating solutions through an expansive selection of brilliant colors in enamels and inorganic inks for glass and ceramics for well over 100 years,’” said Douglas Schilling, president and CEO of Schilling Graphics. “‘Reusche Inks & Coatings has a wealth of experience and an excellent track record in supplying high-quality inks for custom decorating on a wide variety of containers in the beverage, cosmetics, tabletop, stained glass, electronics, and pharmaceutical industries. We’re also pleased that we’ll have the continuing expertise of Jon Rarick, founder of Trans World Supplies and previous owner of Reusche & Co., on our staff.’”
We’ve seen news regarding several mergers and acquisitions in recent months. How are these activities shaking up your sector of the industry? Please contact me at (248) 786-1704 or firstname.lastname@example.org to share your story!
Top 5 Hottest News Stories for March 18-24
1. Schilling Graphics Acquires Reusche & Co., Changes Company Name
2. Saint-Gobain’s Louapre Wins Jean Perrin Prize for Promoting the Sciences
3. SCHOTT Announces Optical Materials Joint Venture in China
4. Kohler to Significantly Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions with Wind Power Investment #5 last week
5. Siemens SCADA/IPC Days 2018 Introduces New Products and Emerging Communications
This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.