News from NSG regarding its development of what the company says is the thinnest glass available in the world to feature an online CVD-produced electro-conductive coating drew the most reader interest last week (NSG Develops World’s Thinnest Transparent Electro-Conductive Coating Glass): “NSG Group recently announced that it has produced a 0.7 mm-thick glass with transparent conductive oxide thin coating (NSG TEC™). Produced with online chemical vapor deposition (CVD) technology during the glass manufacturing process, it is reportedly the world’s thinnest glass with transparent electro-conductive coating manufactured with online CVD.”
Are you seeing increasing demand for thin glass with these types of coatings? I’d love to hear about it! Please leave a comment or contact me at (248) 786-1704 or email@example.com!
Top 5 Hottest News Stories for March 25-31
1. NSG Develops World’s Thinnest Transparent Electro-Conductive Coating Glass
2. GE Aviation GE9X Engine Featuring Ceramic Matrix Composites Goes Airborne
3. Sacmi to Showcase Multiple Technologies for Ceramic Manufacturers at ceramitec 2018
4. Schilling Graphics Acquires Reusche & Co., Changes Company Name #1 last week
5. Siemens SCADA/IPC Days 2018 Introduces New Products and Emerging Communications #5 last week
This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.