Readers last week were most interested in a new initiative by NSG to enhance growth opportunities (NSG to Establish Business Innovation Center Focused on New Business Development and Customer Value Creation): “Effective July 1, 2018, NSG Group will establish a Business Innovation Center (BIC) to lead the group’s growth strategy by developing new businesses customized for different markets around the world. Tasked with finding business partners from a variety of organizations, including academic research institutions, start-up companies and investors, the BIC is also expected to improve innovation and customer orientation throughout NSG.
“To provide a new perspective different from the existing business units or R&D organizations, Satoshi Ishino, an experienced new business development professional, has been named executive officer, chief development officer (CDO) and head of the BIC.”
How does your company plan for growth? I’d love to hear about it! Please contact me at (248) 786-1704 or firstname.lastname@example.org to share your story
Top 5 Hottest News Stories for June 17-23
1. NSG to Establish Business Innovation Center Focused on New Business Development and Customer Value Creation
2. Corning Closes Acquisition of Substantially All of 3M’s Communication Markets Division second week at #2
3. SCHOTT Produces Ultra-Thin Glass for Reliable Drone Labeling
4. Morgan’s Ceramic Cores Help Create Hollow Turbine Blades for China’s First Jet Engine third week in Top 5!
5. Dental and Orthopedic Applications Continue to Drive Medical Ceramics Market
This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.