NSG retains the top position this week, as reader interest continues for the group’s new Business Innovation Center (NSG to Establish Business Innovation Center Focused on New Business Development and Customer Value Creation): “Effective July 1, 2018, NSG Group will establish a Business Innovation Center (BIC) to lead the group’s growth strategy by developing new businesses customized for different markets around the world. Tasked with finding business partners from a variety of organizations, including academic research institutions, start-up companies and investors, the BIC is also expected to improve innovation and customer orientation throughout NSG.
“To provide a new perspective different from the existing business units or R&D organizations, Satoshi Ishino, an experienced new business development professional, has been named executive officer, chief development officer (CDO) and head of the BIC.”
How does your company go about exploring new business opportunities? Please contact me at (248) 786-1704 or firstname.lastname@example.org to share your story.
Top 5 Hottest News Stories for June 24-30
1. NSG to Establish Business Innovation Center Focused on New Business Development and Customer Value Creation second week at #1
2. RHI Magnesita Creates Technical Advisory Committee to Drive Global Refractories Innovation
3. Rolls-Royce Details Restructuring Plans; Workforce to be Reduced by 4,600 in the Next Two Years
4. Plibrico Awarded for Excellence in Workplace Safety by Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation
5. Morgan’s Ceramic Cores Help Create Hollow Turbine Blades for China’s First Jet Engine fourth week in Top 5!
This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.