Last week, readers were most interested in Toyota’s adoption of NSG anti-fog glass (New Toyota Sienta Features NSG’s Anti-Fog Glass): “NSG Group recently announced that its anti-fog glass will be featured in the recently launched new Toyota Sienta models with Toyota Safety Sense. Fogging is prevented by NSG’s hybrid coating technology, which reportedly applies both organic and inorganic material.
“Toyota Safety Sense is an advanced active safety package for preventing accidents. The anti-fog glass is expected to keep the windshield clear for the camera that is installed as part of the collision avoidance package.”
Does your company provide glass or ceramic components for the automotive industry? What trends are you seeing in the market? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (248) 786-1704 to share your thoughts.
Top 5 Hottest News Stories for September 30 - October 6
1. New Toyota Sienta Features NSG’s Anti-Fog Glass #4 last week
2. Threat of Terrorist Attacks Generates Growth for Ceramic Armor Market
3. Smooth Progress Projected for Global Ceramic Ball Bearings Market 2nd week at #3
4. CeramTec Names Oellerer New CFO
5. Saint-Gobain to Acquire Additional Shares in Hankuk Glass Industries Subsidiary
This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.