CeramTec’s new employees drew the most reader interest last week (CeramTec Welcomes New Employees for Training Sessions): “CeramTec recently welcomed 52 new employees at its Plochingen location to mark the beginning of the 2018/2019 training year. Having already been welcomed aboard at their actual locations, trainees from Marktredwitz and Lauf were called to the Swabian headquarters in Plochingen to join their colleagues stationed there.
“Following a joint lunch and a word of welcome, the trainees were first given basic information about the company, its quality standards and some of its departments. Over three days, the new trainees got to know all three company departments in Plochingen and took a look behind the scenes during guided tours.”
What resources does your company employ to welcome new employees to the team and start the training process? Please contact me at email@example.com or (248) 786-1704 to share your story.
Top 5 Hottest News Stories for October 14-20
1. CeramTec Welcomes New Employees for Training Sessions #4 last week
2. NGK Insulators Will Establish Powder Production Facility to Support Automotive Ceramics in Asia
3. SCHOTT Partners with Smart Skin Technologies to Improve Pharmaceutical Glass Packaging
4. Ceramic Industry Partners with ASM International on First Annual International Materials Applications & Technologies Conference and Exhibition
5. NSG to Expand Float Glass Production in Argentina to Address Demand from Architectural and Automotive Sectors
This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.