Last week, Superior Technical Ceramics’ acquisition captured the most reader attention (Artemis Capital Partners Acquires Superior Technical Ceramics): “Superior Technical Ceramics (STC) has been acquired by Artemis Capital Partners, a Boston-based private equity firm founded in 2010. STC has 162 employees who work in a campus encompassing 135,000 sq ft of manufacturing space. Under Artemis’ ownership, STC will continue to operate as an independent company from its headquarters in St. Albans, Vt.
“‘We are excited about partnering with Artemis,’ said John Goodrich, president of STC. ‘By combining STC’s strong operating team with Artemis’ strategic ownership, the company is poised for a new era of growth and innovation. Most importantly, our customers can count on a seamless transition and our unwavering focus on performance, quality, and service. We are committed to staying in St. Albans, where we will continue to make decisions locally, pursue further job growth, and be an active member of the local community and the greater Vermont economy.’”
Top 5 Hottest News Stories for November 4-10
1. Artemis Capital Partners Acquires Superior Technical Ceramics
2. Coors Receives Award for Leadership in the Advancement of Ceramic Technology #5 last week
3. Pricing Increases Help Saint-Gobain Gain Momentum in First Nine Months of 2018
4. Morgan Advanced Materials to Showcase 3D Ceramic Printing Technology at RSNA 2018 #1 last week
5. Sales Essentially Flat for Mohawk Global Ceramic Segment in 2018 Third Quarter; Eliane Acquisition to Close by Year’s End
This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, refractories, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.